Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Papa John's

It's second week of the Class and I'm slightly busy this week since school stuff's gradually gets busier however, glad I could still manage to right a quick post before I jump into my home works. So far, I like all of my professors now they're all great and often deliver a fun learning experience. I guess my favourite days of this week would probably be Tuesday and Friday given that I like listening to my Economics, Geography, and Philippine tourism law classes. On the other hand, I actually hate my schedule this semester yet it was done and I can’t do anything but to accept. Also, I'm missing some of my friends now that is to say Joy and Edz as they aren't our classmate anymore. Sad, though communications stays, being together is really more fun. Just got to accept things this way as economist says “You can’t have it all” Oh well, sure I just have to love my schedule and the people I am with now. 

This was my last dinner with Joy at Tomas Morato before our night out. Papa John’s is a nice place for pizza lovers as they are known for great pizzas and their saying goes “It’s our promise to you! Better Ingredients, better pizza.” Isn't that interesting? 

I can still freshly remember how Joy and I enjoys chatting while waiting for the order which took about 20 minutes just like any other pizza houses I guess. Perhaps it is just enough to freshly prepare the food you ordered. What I like about this place is the open window spotting chefs inside the hot kitchen. It is also comfy just like an ordinary quick restaurant service favorite but I think has friendlier environment. Well, a reason maybe because of their courteous staff that’s sensitive to our needs. 


Joy wanted to eat rice that time so she ordered Beef and Bacon a garlic pepper rice baked with a combination of ground beef, onions, green peppers, beef bits topped with mozzarella cheese with Bolognese sauce. 






while I ordered Carbonara in Penne (choice between Spaghetti and Penne) it looks so good served with Bacon, fresh mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese in carbonara sauce then topped with grated Parmesan cheese. Additional parmesan cheese was great! I didn't bother to request more since they already served a shaker for extra cheese. 



We also enjoy the Cheese Stick served with a special garlic sauce which only taste like a butter didn't much taste a pinch of garlic since it was a little salty but the cheese stick taste good alone.


I like Papa John's! And I think there are more foods to call for a comeback!

Papa John's
Tomas Morato Ave. corner Scout Rallos St., 
Brgy. Laging Handa Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines 
 Phone Number (+63 2) 921-7272, (+63 2) 921-7590

15 comments:

  1. aahh.. this is heavenly... the penne pasta looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good food. I am salivating at that pizza with bubbling cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife's favorite is carbonara. Your food looks so tasty. How about the price of the food that you ordered? Are they affordable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parang ang sarap ng penne! didn't know about this place. Its been a while since I last dine in one of the resto in Tomas Morato.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Papa John's pizza. We eat their pizza back in Saudi. It's not oily ... a friend who works there said that they're not using pans but wire trays (something like that) in cooking the pizza so they don't become greasy. Is it true for Papa John's pizza here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm a new follower of you wonderful blog. I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that Beef and Bacon a garlic pepper rice looks yummy. i wanna try that. :)

    ~corbylove

    ReplyDelete
  8. Papa John's has recently turned into a favorite :) We love their Super Papa's pizza, chicken wings, and i like the extra dipping sauce too. i even actually eat the jalapeno eventhough i don't like spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't tried that yet, but have heard so many nice reviews from friends and colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the beef and bacon garlic pepper rice really looks so delish..parang gusto ng midnight snack ang tummy ko ah! hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. the penny pasta and the pizza makes me hungry! :P
    delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures sure makes me hungry. I'm a pizza and a pasta lover. Hope to visit that place one day.

    http://mutualfundphilippines.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only eaten at Papa John's a few times and my last was over a year ago pa! I really need to eat here again.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. cheesesticks and arrabiatta! :D super yummy.

    ReplyDelete