Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dads Ultimate Buffet Experience

How’s the blogosphere? Wish y’all good. If you noticed I made a little changes in my Blog, actually I can’t figure out what look I really wanted to have here, also not really good in Html thingy so there’ll be more improvements pretty soon. And yea, it’s been a week since I wrote my last entry. I’m pretty busy having life! What I really mean is being actually busy on school stuffs my real life set-up wherein past few days I was just exploring e-journals to come up with 60 thesis titles and goodness! Out of the 60 only 2 were approved still thank God! This is just a fire up to upcoming efforts, I sense the stress now. 


Moving on, last Saturday family and I been to Dads Restaurant, Padre faura branch to try out their ultimate buffet experience that includes Kamayan and Saisaki restaurant. It is a crossover buffet from Saisaki to Dad's to Kamayan. I heard a very nice review from friends about their buffet also I check their website before coming to expect something and based on my experience I’m happy to say that it is really worth the value In short say Sulit! at 690Php Lunch Buffet from 11:30am to 2:30pm. Though we were a little behind on our agreed time because of slight traffic, I already made a reservation before coming to assure there’ll be table assign, for a more convenient dining experience. 


For every drinks you ordered you get a free stuffed toy! Cool my mom had ripe mango shake while I ordered green mango shake. I understand that the place is an assortment of restaurants so physically uniformity is a little bit lopsided. The place was clean, Lightning was good enough, but I don’t actually like their table and chairs it wasn’t very comfortable for me. The staffs are attentive and chefs are friendly and courteous however some of the staffs aren't smiling I mean they look too serious which roughly didn't provide me the best notion of a blissful atmosphere, they should practice smiling very often.  Overall, the experience was great! We all had a good time together! And with that assortment my personal choice of best is Saisaki restaurant - I'm a fan of Japanese Food. 













I’m feeling weary from school so this is just a short and quick review before I jump in bed. Hope you enjoy these yummy pictures! (:

DADS ULTIMATE BUFFET
 #523 Merchant Bldg., Padre Faura cor. Adriatico St., Ermita, Manila
(632) 528-1723 to 24/ (632) 521-9490

25 comments:

  1. Dads restaurant is one of my fave restaurants not to mention the great food for affordable price. Seeing mouth watery pictures of food makes me hungry.


    http://mutualfundphilippines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to any Dads restos, but your pics sure are tempting. I'll have a try when we go back to the Philippines in october. Your photographs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay craving now! never been to dad's but I love to EAT haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seldom frequent to resto, but seeing Dad's Restaurant where the foods are so yummy and nutritious, how I wish I could visit that place and eat those foods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, you make the food look really delicious. Free marketing for Dads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free fish for an order of iced tea! Hihi. I haven't been to Dad's in a long time. Thanks for the post. By the way, congrats for getting 2 thesis titles approved. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been years since I last tried Dad's Buffet but I never got the chance to do the ultimate experience because I don't think it's going to be worth it for since I'm not a Japanese food fan. The desserts look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, those looks so yummy, i would like to try DAD's restaurant tooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is still my favorite buffet! The boyfriend and I have sworn to stay away though I don't know how long that will be. I have a feeling we'll be going to the West Avenue branch for my birthday, hehe :)

    When we're there i have plates full of salmon sashimi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh....Dads has always been a good place to go

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures are so GOOOD! they are very yummy! I'd never been on Dad's Ultimate Buffet yet but in the future this might be one of my target. Hehe 650 Pesos not bad for a buffet and they have a wide selection of food as I see and most of those are Japanese foods Yum Yum. thanks for the information and posting their address as well this will be really handy. :-)

    http://mutualfundphilippines.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another yummylicious post from Rochelle! With all these wonderful foodie posts of yours, you still manage to have that great shape. Great one!

    Cheers! Brrp! Excuse me, I haven't eaten dinner yet. That brrp were all gas., result of me salivating looking at those pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of hubby's favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! Silly me. I thought it was DADS as in as Dads but when I see those foods, then I get it. I like their treats. My first time there was a blast because it's free.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buffet was the word that first caught my attention. haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. We missed our sched the last time we wanted to hie off to Dad's. Btw, hindi kasama sa Saisaki offering ang sashimi? (Malamang.:D)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my every food you posted are delish! I really want to try DAD's someday...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pics are great! Everything looks delicious. I wonder if we have a DADS here?

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're now using Dynamics for your template. I'm thinking of using it myself but couldn't get decided yet. But I think I liked your design before this. It was very feminine just like you..that suited you well.

    Goodluck with the thesis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks nice place to visit and the food makes me drool... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. hmmm..love japanese food! :)
    i'm not good with html thingies too hehe! need someone to pimp my blog with no cost!! hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely spread of food on offer. It has been a really long time since I've been to a buffet. The food looks so yummy at Dads.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This post looks so yummy! I am now really hungry! Great blog, i am off to find something to eat! haha
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's been so long since I've last been to Dad's.. haha.. I think it's high time that I revisit and see if it has improved or what.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eating at buffets is my favorite bonding experience with friends. What I don't like is the bonding with the toilet after. hehe

    ReplyDelete