Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blogger Meme: Things That Makes You Happy

I can’t remember how I stumble upon BC Bloggers but that it's less important now the thing is, I am really thankful that I’ve been part of this Blog community. And now I really enjoy all of the activities despite of a real life’s busy schedule. I think you’ll probably miss the fun if won’t try BC Bloggers your own, BC Bloggers is simply great! Moving on, this is my very first time to participate in this kind of activity. Bloggers call it Meme which simply a topic that would blog about or in short say a subject. And for this week I find the topic very interesting. 


Here's my list of Things that makes me happy!

1. Putting on Lipstick.
It makes me feel beautiful and confident. And a thought of lipstick everyday simply makes me more womanly and happy.

2. A Good Sleep 
A good sleep brings me to energetic mood when waking up also allows me to have a good exercise and I love it. 

3. Yummy Foods
I love coffee and tea so much! I drink coffee or tea every morning, tea again for lunch (If I'm only at home), perhaps in the evening specially when I'm doing something and when I am in mall I used to buy Milk tea. Whenever I feel sad, depress or stress a quick jump in to our fridge to catch a crack of chocolate or a cup ice cream feels good! But having a piece of cake would make me really happy even more. I have a sweet-tooth and my favorite dessert is Mango Cheesecake and Crepes! Comfort food for me means Filipino Foods! Like Sinigang, Pinakbet, Sisig, Also love Pizza, Grilled food and Seafood so much! 

4. Shopping 
I like shoes and bags! I just can’t get enough. I think this is a common syndrome to women’s like me. It sets me into a different mood whenever I buy something that I really wanted. 

5. Water Activities
I love splashing on the water. I like swimming it’s a like a need. I'm addicted to hydrotherapy and bringing me to the beach will surely make me jump of too much happiness. 

6. Travel 
Travelling for me is an escape to your usual environment. It lets you sight beautiful places, wonderful experience, great memories, terrific learning and so on. Regardless of how hard a travel would take I’m always up to it with a happy face. 

7. Learning Everyday 
I think learning is a blessing and I feel very lucky that I was sent to school by my parents. But learning acquire outside school also counts. For me there are no boundaries when it comes to learning. And I always feel very positive every time I learn. With my mistakes, experience, reading books, to others etc. Every time I learn I feel like my perspective in life's boosting up and makes me feel like my goals are getting closer. 

8. People Around Me (Family and friends) 
Simple text messages, call, emails, movie dates, karaoke trip, food trip, simple hangouts and night outs! The unconditional love of my family (Can’t leave without them around) Playing with my niece, laugh trips with my brothers, chatting with my sister cooking of my mom and randomness of my father And of course to my friends sweet thoughts everyday that makes me feel cheerfully cheeky every day. Knowing them around is the reason why I love my life even more. 

9. Blogging 
I am not really sure how I get here! But blogging as my hobby is a self fulfilment and reading all comments makes me feel very happy. Being here is simply great! 

10. Faith in God 
I believe in God and knowing God is always with me simply makes me very happy.


This list does not necessarily mean a limit to 10. I just can't think of being too specific since it might take me like a hundred. Thank you so much BC Bloggers and Sanna for hosting this week's meme.


I'm done! :) So how about you? what makes you happy? 



33 comments:

  1. This list could also stand as my list too. I love them. Putting on lipstick is something that excites me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you cuz unlike me, I don't know how to swim. LOL. But I could live without lipstick just as long a lip tone is around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope to travel more :) i would love to see every nook and cranny of our country if possible :)

    http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for the first ever BC Blogger Meme! It's becoming another thing that is making all of us happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the first ever BC Blogger Meme! It's becoming another thing that is making all of us happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. read your list. :) faith in GOD really makes everyone feel happy.

    sharing mine as well. Zoie's Mom Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that learning everyday is something that makes me happy as well... enjoy the rest of the week and welcome to BC bloggers :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well said. :) I think I want to re-write my blog Meme topic. I'll follow you ha? I like your content. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eight hours of deep, uninterrupted sleep is such a great way to start the day.

    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're gorgeous! :).. I guess it's my first time here and I really spare 30 minutes exploring your blog and knowing you more. Oh well, don't worry I am not a lesbian lol. I rarely like people by pictures but maybe there were stories log) about your posted picture I get to like you in an instant :D..
    Anyway, I am not so feminine that I don't know how to put lipstick, I like it when you put it on the top of your list. I assume your kikay :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I say yes to the items on your list except no. 1. It's not because I don't think it will make me happy. It is just that I am not used to wearing makeup. I fear I might not able to pull it off. I feel awkward. That said, I do see how just a simple lipstick can brighten one's face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love learning something new as well! :D Everyday is always a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice knowing you through this post!
    I like #3 and #5 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear, I love the smile. :-) Nice meeting you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheers to your 10th answer!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice! Blogging makes me happy, too. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're one in "faith in God" Aside my from my wonderful, loving family, God is above all, who makes us happy for He is the source of all the happiness we have.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shopping makes me happy too! I just wish I have more money to spend for bags, shoes and clothes to fill my wardrobe :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Faith, love & everything nice like lipsticks & sleep! :D

    Tin

    ReplyDelete
  20. shopping is one of the things that makes me happy, I guess women do... anyway, please check my list at http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/bc-bloggers-meme-things-that-make-you-happy/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me? crafting and of course my love ones... That's the top two that makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have a great list there . Continue counting your blessings !

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't join this week's meme. Ang hirap mag backlog kasi. Hayst!

    ReplyDelete
  24. '...Learning everyday is something that makes me happy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love most : Shopping and foods. Actually I truly miss foods in Pinas... but still shopping can be done here! Thanks for sharing you happy likes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing these lists. Always go for the things that makes you happy. Life is short for us to regret the things we wish we did.

    http://mutualfundphilippines.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome list! Family and friends are always a big part of our happiness.
    Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Learning is really something to be happy about noh? It's such a blessing that we get to go to school and experience a lot of things.

    Nice! I like #1. I remember my seatmate asking me once if she should keep putting on makeup since it was a hassle to do when we're all stressed. I told her that it's nice sitting beside someone who has a fresh glowing face. Parang nakaka-less stress.

    Keep being beautiful. You never know when you're bringing joy to people around you :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your list here :D especially "a good sleep" :) cause I find it hard to have it now.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. You sure got a great list of things that makes you happy and I like your number 10. It is indeed that He brings happiness to us.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I Like your no 9. SOunds like me too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love your no. 9. Sounds like me too.

    ReplyDelete